1) 'A.P.E. Brain® and H.A.C. Brain' - Animation
Start by watching the short animation about your A.P.E. Brain®. This explains the core reasons why being your best is challenging in life and work.
2) ‘Well-being & Performance Habits - the root cause of happiness and success in work and life’ - Audio Masterclass (1hr 29mins)
In this Audio Masterclass, Dr. Jon Finn discusses the science of happiness and fulfilling your potential in life and work.
It covers the following areas:
- Why the human brain is not designed to thrive in the modern world.
- How to analyse your helpful and unhelpful habits.
- How to help yourself and others begin building more helpful habits for success in our challenging world.
3) 'How to build Well-being and Performance Habits' - Webinar (45 mins)
- Learn why most of your thoughts and actions are habits – including worrying and beating yourself up
- Learn how habits work
- Learn about Tougher Minds proprietary T.R.A.I.T.® Habit model
- Learn how to begin building new habits in any area of your life.
- Learn how to use behavioural science, and Tougher Minds proprietary 9 Action Factors model, to build new habits that last
- Learn how to use Tougher Minds proprietary ‘Habit building plan’
4) The Me Power® Planner
Tougher Minds unique, proprietary daily well-being and performance planning and reflection tool. It makes it easy to be healthy, happy and at your best every day, every week and every month.
It shows you how to:
i) Create a F.A.M.® Story to boost your motivation and personal drive by planning and connecting your long, medium and short-term goals
ii) Do an in-depth analysis of your A.P.E. Brain using the ‘The A.P.E. Brain Reflection’ self-analysis tool
iii) Identify your unhelpful habits and which helpful habits you can build by using the ‘It Would Be Helpful If…’ self-analysis tool
iv) Build new helpful habits using these powerful planning tools: ‘Habit Building Plan’ and ‘How the A.P.E. Brain Hinders Change’
v) Improve your sleep, diet and exercise habits every day using simple and practical steps
vi) Effectively plan your month and week
vii) Plan each day using the ‘Will Power Story’ tool
viii) Finish each day well by completing these reflection exercises: ‘How well did I do my best…’ and ‘3:1’
ix) Finish each week and month well by completing a structured reflection exercise
5) The Me Power® Planner Weekly Wall Chart
Stick this in a prominent position and make it easier to monitor your goals and build better habits.
6) Will Power Booster and Strengths Guide
Daily tactics to help you manage your environment and your mind, to build better habits every day.
7) 'How to create a Will Power Story: Plan, focus and relax' - Video
Learn about brain states and Activation®, and how to focus, switch-off and finish the day well.
8) My Daily A.P.E. Brain® Management Plan - Habit building tool
An alternative daily planning and reflection tool. There is more than one way to successfully plan your day. You need to do some personal research to learn which methods work best for you.
9) ‘How to be your best: An introductory guide’ - ebook
More insight from the awarding-winning Tougher Minds programme about how your brain works, the importance of habits and what it takes to be at your best in the challenging VUCA world.